Sunday, March 27, 2005

Cash Flow and Other Madness

Answers for All Your Cash Flow Questions

Well, I’ve finally done it. I’ve been hard at work developing
a Cash Flow Mastery Success System that answers every
question you ever had about small business cash flow. It’s in
final production and starts shipping April 11th. It includes
Mastering Cash Flow: A How To Guide for Solving Small
Business Cash Flow Problems, an enhanced tutorial workbook
with exercises to help you pinpoint the specific cash flow
problems you face in your own business, real world solutions
and strategies, CD’s I recorded full of real world examples of
what works and doesn’t work, all packaged up so you can
complete them at your own pace and on your own schedule.

Find out more: www.TheJordanResult.com/mastering.html .

But, that’s not all I’ve been up to…I also have some new
teleclasses on Cash Flow. The courses are offered through:

http://www.my1stbusiness.com/finance.php
http://www.smallbiz-bootcamp.com/cashflowpuzzle.html

Each class costs only $20 so they’re definitely affordable.
Both sites have a wide array of classes for small business
owners to help them: Get Knowledge. Get Focus. Get Results.

The Method to My Madness

Now, here’s the small business tip of the week…Did you
notice what I’m up to? All the great resources I listed above
are examples of how a small business owner can do work
once and get paid multiple times for it. It’s all a part of my
business model which you’re seeing develop before your
very eyes. Exciting, huh? Find ways to do the same in your
business and see how awesome it feels to have residual
income sources. It’s good stuff!

Until next time,

Caroline Jordan
Get Knowledge. Get Focus. Get Results.
The Jordan Result